Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Late Earth Day


In honor of Earth day, Doug brought me home a flower basket (actually, he just surprised me--so sweet), and I planted some soon-to-be grass. I want to attempt some spices too. And although I don't own my own grocery bag, we're excited to be able to recycle our plastic bags at Kroger.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Good for you! I wish more people were Earth conscious. Recycle and "going green" is all over in England. We used our own grocery bags there (we also had to bag our own groceries). I brought home our bags with me. I used them in Wal-mart the other day. I thought the guy at the check-out would for sure think I'm crazy, but he was totally cool with it. The thing I love about my grocery bags is that they hold a ton. I got out of the store spending $130.00, but only using my 3 grocery bags. So much easier. I loved it!