We got 13 inches of snow in the past two days! It's been crazy. Two days last week it was in the 60's, and now it's in the 20's. Doug is like a little kid again with the snow. We went sledding today. We finally bought a sled and wow, this powder is awesome! It's too soft to make a snowman though so we'll be doing that in a few days when it freezes more.
My mom sent the kids a package of goodies and shirts she embroidered. Thanks mom! The kids love them.

4 comments:
We too got all the snow! I will post pictures on our blog later. Looks like you guys are having a blast. Love the shirts too.
Wow! That's alot of snow! I bet you are getting Spring Fever!! The snow here is melting quickly! I just hope we don't get anymore. Your little guy is SOOO Cute too! Love those new pics of him!
I forget that in the rest of the country it's still winter. I'm wearing shorts today. :) Those are the benefits of living in AZ, although the kids really want to see snow. We try to take them to see snow once a year. Doesn't that sound kind of pathetic?
Post a Comment