We got them taken at Portrait Innovations. It's an awesome place that has no sitting fees and you walk out with your pictures printed, instead of waiting for weeks. They even have a $9.95 deal for 8 sheets of one pose!
Alright, now I REALLY have to have some photos taken of my kids. Zach's turned out so well! I love how blonde his hair is, and such a big smile! I think both your kids look so much like you. It reminds me of when we were kids.
12 comments:
How cute! He's definitely a Pew! He looks so much like Aubrey.
Anyone know how to delete comments? Don't click on that first comment by yokora, it's some virus.
My, how he's growing up!!!
I don't know how to delete, but I think if you make commenters do the word verification it should eliminate people who essentially send spam comments.
There should be a little garbage can symbol at the bottom of the comment. Click on it to delete.
Thanks Lisa.
Cute pictures! Where did you get them done? I agree he looks so much like Aubrey.
oh my goodness, i love little boys and the sweaters! so cute. love the smile!
So cute! Where did you get the pictures taken?
We got them taken at Portrait Innovations. It's an awesome place that has no sitting fees and you walk out with your pictures printed, instead of waiting for weeks. They even have a $9.95 deal for 8 sheets of one pose!
Alright, now I REALLY have to have some photos taken of my kids. Zach's turned out so well! I love how blonde his hair is, and such a big smile! I think both your kids look so much like you. It reminds me of when we were kids.
He is so cute. We need to get Ellis' pictures taken now that he is 7 months old! We took SO MANY of Kennedy, poor kid!
Post a Comment