I've been doing this course for a year or so. I'm on the 7th of 10 assignments. It's been a fun yet challenging hobby. Now that there are two kids and only one computer, it's been harder for me to find the time to write, and I'm getting down to the nitty-gritty stuff. For this assignment I'm editing one of my past non-fiction articles to fit a specific magazine. Then, if the article is polished enough, I can send it to editors in the hopes of becoming published. I finally decided on Cricket. Of course, eventually I'll just start sending my articles to lots of publishers, but not until I feel like they're good enough. Someday I'll be able to post that I've been published--that's one of my goals for this year. It's been taking all my free time lately so I won't be blogging much for a while...and now you know why!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow Janae! Good luck!
Hi Janae! I saw your blog on Morgan's and just stopped by to say hello. I rememberd you because Brooklyn and your little Aubrey were close to the same age and we would sit outside of Relief Society together in Rexburg. :) Looks like you have another little guy! Good luck, you are so talented, I hope you do get published, that's exciting!
Wow, what a challenge. Go Janae!!
Doing ANYTHING with when you have two little kids is tough, so I'm impressed with all that you manage! What a great goal! I hope we get to read some of your stuff soon. :)
It was great to get a surprise comment from you. Thanks for writting. That makes me laugh that you are, again, the RS choristor. Look at the bright side...you get to stay in RS. I'm the CTR 5 Primary teacher. Your baby boy is a doll and I can't believe how big Aubrey looks.
We'll keep in touch.
Kami
That is awesome. Good luck Janae!
Isn't it nice to have something of your own to do? I can't wait to go back to school someday.
You're setting a good example for your kids.
Janae! It's Tally - remember me? Okay, send me your email, because I want an update. Until then - http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
Much Love! You're the cutest mom!
Post a Comment