*I love going on fancy dates with Doug. We went to a Cincinnati Symphony concert and had box seats. It was SO fun.
* I love our new home. Here's a picture of the outside of our complex. I'll be posting pictures of each room in our house in the next week or so. I'll try to post one room a day. That way you won't see the tornadoes the kids make.
*I love how Aubrey is such a helpful big sister. She takes care of Zach by playing with him, bringing him diapers and blankets when I need them, wiping his spit up, giving him his pacifier when he cries. They're both great entertainment for each other.
*I love Zach's smile. It's finally arrived, making all our efforts worth it. I wish these pictures weren't blurry...

12 comments:
It's fun to hear about the things that you love. I'm also very impressed about the whole canning thing. I did it last year with tomatoes and peaches, but I had to have my mom there to help me out. Keep up the good work!
Okay, just one word...WOW!!!!
Hey Janae-
Zach look cute in the snuggle me blanket that i gave. you are very cute family. my sister brenda loves her sling it great to breastfeed in public as well. i can't wait to read more of what you write on your blog
~Katie
You have been busy! WOW! You will have to introduce us to this store when we visit next! You are doing great and you guys look great! And box seats to the symphony.....I say WOW too.
Way to go on the canning! That's awesome.
Way to go on the canning! That's awesome.
ok, totally love your blog new look. was that hard to do? anyway, love going on dates with the husband too, wish we went out more. I love the picture of the 2 kids laying on the floor. i have one like that with emma and lily and emma and audreys hair look just the same. I love having those fun productive days.
I love hte way your blog looks. So cool. Way to go, super mom!
Way to go Janae. I love homemade salsa! Your kids look so cute and I am excited to see more pictures of your new place.
Love the new look Doug. Janae you look stunning as always and no way did you just have a baby! Lovs from us!
I was watching Oprah today, and she featured Jessica Seinfeld with her new book "Deceptively Delicious." Her cookbook has recipes that hide pureed veggies. (great way to use all those veggies you stored!) I've heard about her book before and considered buying it, since Rylan usually doesn't eat his veggies. I'm pretty much sold on it now -- she even has cookies and cake with veggies in it. ! YUM!
The blog is totally easy to change. Go to http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/ and you can choose any of her layouts. It shows you how to put it in your own blog. I said the name of the store wrong: it's called Castellini's. I don't know if they have it anywhere else but I'm sure they have stuff like it in the west.
Post a Comment