Monday, May 23, 2011

Update

I know, I'm so behind on the blog. I've basically given up on it...for now. We are loving our baby C, who's now almost 8 months! I won't lie though, going from 2 to 3 children has definitely been hard on us. Not to mention it's been the busiest time yet with D's schooling, health issues, church responsibilities, and going down to one car.

But to update you so you know we're alive...we are, and doing well. D graduates in less than 2 weeks with his Doctorate of Musical Arts! He's applied to college jobs all over the country. We are now simply waiting. Waiting to see if he gets a job. Waiting to see if it's worth trying to sell our condo (and lose $) or rent it out for awhile. Waiting to see if we end up living here for another year.

There are many directions our family could go. I am constantly praying to have more faith, praying that we can go where we can best serve the Lord. But I'd be lying if I said I'm being patient. Just ask my husband.

6 comments:

Kris said...

First of all, you have the most adorable family ever. Secondly I'm so excited for you guys! What a crazy time of change for you - hope all goes well and falls into place. I'm with you Janae... always wishing I had more faith for whatever the Lord has in store. Hang in there - love you guys!!!

Shaela said...

Your family is beautiful!! I'm sure it's a stressful and busy time, but I'll pray for you for peace, patience, and direction in the coming months. :)

MelancholySmile said...

Has it already been 8 months? Where did the time go? Your kids already look SO big, I can't believe it!

While I hope you get back into blogging {I love staying abreast of all your goings-on} I understand how hard it is when life gets crazy. We had to go down to one car too, and that's hard as well.

I hope things work out and you find out {soon!} where you'll be living and what you'll be doing. I'm one of those people that believes uncertainty is one of the worst things in the world. :)

Halsey said...

Haha! I love the patience admission. I feel the same way. Your family is so cute! I had no idea that D has been having health problems :( that is a bummer. Glad you have survived the transition. I hope I survive one to two!

Claireese said...

Good luck with all your upcoming changes! Your family is so cute:) You could always come back here and be my neighbor, I would be ok with that!

Claireese said...

That is so exciting! I can not believe how old aubrey is!! What happened to the time. What a gorgeous family!