Monday, August 3, 2009

Fourth of July

We had fun at the McRoberts house on the fourth of July with dinner and a *few* fireworks in the garage. It was pouring rain so we didn't do the big fireworks, but the kids didn't mind at all! (Now we're set for next year.) The highlight for the kids was finding a small frog...but nothing compares to the one we found in our flowerpot yesterday! :)

Me with adorable baby J

Baby frog

BIG frog

4 comments:

Keri said...

Whoa! Did the big frog scare whoever found it? I would have jumped! You look too natural with a baby on your lap, too...

Claireese said...

that frog is huge! Do they creep you out? I think they are kind of cool way better than mice!

Claireese said...

You do look pretty cozy with that baby:) I can't believe Zach is 2! I almost thought I had missed something on your blog for a minute LOL

Shaela said...

I miss finding frogs around the house! My brothers and I used to catch frogs, toad, snakes and salamanders all around our house when we were growing up. Ahh, good times. :)