Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pictures of the growing weeds

Here's the best I could get of our boy wearing his first tie. Straight home from church, all he wanted was food. These kids are growing like weeds!

7 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Zachey looks almost as tall as Aubrey! He's gonna catch up with that girl real soon, she'd better watch out! Love the tie, adorable!

Keri said...

So cute. Wish I could see you all in person!

Tiff said...

Holy Cow! Zach looks so TALL. I can't believe he is younger than Madison.

Michele said...

Wow! Zach is getting so big! He looks so handsome in his tie. We sure miss you!

Claireese said...

Time certainly flies!

Halsey said...

Zach is getting really tall! He looks like a little man with that shirt and tie on. Your kids are so darling. One day we'll live closer together and actually get to see each other!

Shaela said...

We managed to get Caleb to wear a tie last week at church for the first time EVER!! It took lots of bribing (aka fruitsnacks) but he kept it on. Your kids are darling!