Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We. Love. Silverlake.

Monday we went to the newly opened outdoor waterpark at Silverlake. It was raining a bit but still in the 70's. We're crazy, but it was so worth it...no lines, no crowds.


The frog slide. I hit my head on the top and have a huge goose egg on my forehead.

Open wide!

These lily pads took me back to when I was a kid. And those water slides in the background? Fantastic!! The thrill of feeling young again. :)

A cold boy, ready to go home.

We love Silverlake and are so excited to go all summer long!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

*gasp* WOW! You look awesome. What sort of strenght training have you been doing? You don't even have a baby pouch. I've never really "hated" a friend for having somthing I don't, but I think just now I got real close.

Claireese said...

You do look great and it looks like you guys are having way to much fun. Keep it up:)

tania said...

how fun is that. we may have to go there this summer.