So, the 10k is over--and I made it through! It was a ton of fun--which seriously surprised me. I'd been so nervous all week, but once the big day arrived I was full of energy and ready to get it over with.
Sarah and I ran it together. It helps immensely doing it with a friend. I won't tell you my time, but I was happy with it. Just running the race was enough. I sprinted at the end--I was so high on those endorphins, I guess--and paid for it dearly that day with sore knees.
These pictures are sooo lovely, I know! But here's the proof! :)
Notice my medal. (I'm not proud or anything.)

5 comments:
Congratulations!!!
good job! Brock wore his medal all day yesterday!
WOOHOO!!! Go Janae!! You SHOULD be proud, that's awesome! (psst - I wore my medal the entire day following my first race) :)
This is awesome. I've always wanted to do something like this. I hope I can someday. Congrats on completing the race!
You are awesome Janae! Nice job - I have a hard time even running a 5k. Way to go, and you actually look adorable in those pictures, regardless of having just run the race. :-)
Post a Comment