Our little girl isn't so little anymore. She's no longer in nursery--now she's in Sunbeams!
I get to see her for the last half hour when we combine Senior and Junior Primary (I teach the 11 year olds). I was beaming watching my Sunbeam. She waved to me and grinned, then sat back in her seat. I never knew I could feel so proud of my girl.
Lately, her knew saying is, "Jesus comes to our house."
My favorite color is red.
My favorite food is pancakes.
The color of my hair is blonde.
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
My favorite thing to do outside is slide at the park.
The color of my eyes are green.
My favorite Primary song is I Love to See the Temple.
I was born in Rexburg, Idaho.
She got a special sticker and had to put it down low on her shirt.
And some last pictures for making it this far in such a long post:

6 comments:
SOOO glad you found your ring!!! I wish I could peek in on you & your kids, too. :)
isn't it a wonderful naked feeling? :) Caleb is in CTR 5 now, and Lina barely missed the Sunbeam deadline, but is happy to have another year in nursery, where she is now THE big kid. :)
This picture of Aubrey with her mouth open laughing looks SO much like you did Janae! It takes my breath away. Gosh, we need a reunion!
KK has been in nursery for all most 6 months and ruby is in ctr something now but it is still weird to not have kids for 2 hours but a good weird and i am so glad you found your ring.
I'm glad you found your wedding ring! I can't believe how fast they grow up!! Andrew is in CTR 5 now...time flies!
It makes me feel so much better that you lose your wedding ring too! I feel like such a delinquent wife, or something...
Post a Comment