Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pre-Halloween Fun

Don't know if I'll be posting for a while...I've been burned out lately, as you know. So here's some pictures until I get back into the blogging mood!

Friday, Doug and I went to a Halloween party. I really despise coming up with costumes, so Becky helped me out. It was fun to go on a date...it's been awhile!

I went to Old Navy on Saturday and the kids got free shirts for wearing costumes, plus I got $5 off any purchase. So we got 3 shirts and a pair of pants for Aubrey for a grand total of $7. I love shopping like that.

Oh, how Aubrey loves princesses!
I took apart her dress after this (see how tattered the bottom is?), and she was devastated. So my friend is putting a new sparkly material on for me, since my sewing machine is having issues. Yay for friends!

Meet Spiderman, who's always ready to punch those bad guys (or walk away from his sister)!

Of course, he can be calm and cuddly when necessary.

Brian and Becky, aka Frankenstein and the Mrs.

Doug is the magician (couldn't find him a top hat), and I'm the bunny that's supposed to come out of the {missing} top hat.

Have a great Halloween!

4 comments:

Holly said...

CUTE costumes! I hear ya on the burned out thing! haha. :) Here's to a little R&R for both of us!!

MelancholySmile said...

Nice costume! {and even better shopping! I should go out and get some bargains!} Hope you catch some breaks and enjoy a little relaxation. :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I just got back from shopping Target clearance for 18mo boys clothing. (cool shirts for $1.28!) Horray for bargins on clothes for growing kids!

Shaela said...

fun costumes!