Thursday, October 30, 2008

Life around here

She fell asleep on the couch.

Whenever I turn on music, the kids race to the bed and dance. I see no point in making the bed, since this is a daily occurrence around here!
And please, don't try this at home. Falling off the bed is dangerous and strict supervision is required. (There, now no one can sue me.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Like your kids wouldn't love music, that would be a sin in your house wouldn't it. They are so big!!

Jenni said...

Payton loves to do the same thing...jumping on the bed that is. He would never ever just fall asleep on the couch. Lucky mom! Your kids are so cute! Zack is turning into quite the handsome little man! Happy halloween!

Howling Pickup said...

I can't believe how big Zachary is. The last time I saw him in person he was still a baby! Time flies. Hope you are well. Darwin asks if we ever hear anything about you. Hope all is well!

Shaela said...

holy cow, Aubrey is HUGE! such fun - my little girl is a dancer, too - she even sings along!

conner posse said...

hahaha...too cute! and i love the disclaimer at the end. you are hilarious!