Sunday, September 21, 2008

Our girl is 3!

Our little lady turned 3 on Wednesday, so we had a "ladybug" friend party for her that day. We didn't get power back until Monday night, so there were a lot of preparations to do! It was fun, but I didn't have our other camera charged up so I used the video camera (which I still haven't figured out). Hardly any pictures turned out....but here's what did.

Pin the dot on the ladybug
Playing with balloons

Ladybug cupcakes



I tried to take pictures of her blowing the candles, so you don't get to see it. But she did blow all 3 out. :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I can't believe you were brave enough to have a bunch of three-year-olds over at your house for a party. I haven't even considered having a party yet with any of my kids. I think I'm going to have to when Kimball turns five.

You did a good job though. I love the ladybug theme.

Kierst said...

Looks like fun! London just turned 3 on Thursday! They could be such good friends.