Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Birthday Boy

It's hard to believe that this little 7 lb. 12 oz boy who was 20 1/2 inches tall...

Turned into this 21 lb, 31 inch-tall 1 year old.


How do his parents feel about him turning 1? Well, we keep forbidding him to grow up.
Unfortunately, he feels differently.


Happy Birthday Zachary!

8 comments:

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Zach! I know exactly how you feel about not wanting them to grow up! I hope it was a fun day of celebrating!

Jen said...

I love it! I can't believe it's been a year for both of us! Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! A year can fly by so quickly:) He is a cutie.

Keri said...

I noticed in your post the other day how big he is getting. I can't believe it's already been a year. Happy birthday, little guy!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I just have to say again how incredibly cute I think Zach is and I love seeing pictures of him! Happy 1 year!

Halsey said...

I can't believe your baby is one year old! He is adorable!

Walling Family said...

Happy Birthday to Zach! WOW 1 already! He is so cute.

MelancholySmile said...

Is it just me, or did that year FLY BY? Wow, what a cute 1 year old Zach makes! Hope he had fun!