Aubrey is a neat freak. Zach is not. Aubrey's a girl. Zach is not.
*We discovered a fly in Zach's mouth yesterday. Parts of wings and black bits kept coming out.
*He loves pushing and pounding all his food onto the floor, laughing hysterically as he does.
*This morning, I heard splashing. Zach was standing over the toilet, playing in the water. It's time to teach Aubrey to put the lid down after using it, now that she's potty trained completely--night and day!
YAY! We're off to the park. Have a great Friday!
Friday, June 27, 2008
He's definitely a boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ewww! I could picture Jenna eating a fly, too. Congrats on the potty training!!!
Wow. I can totally relate. I found a rolly polly in Jonny's mouth the other day and he loves to throw his food and splash around in the toilet as well. Boys will be boys, right?
I love your updates Janae. I hope you had a great time at the park!
a FLY?!? grossss!!! haha! it's a good thing he'll have no memory of doing that. so funny, when kids do things they'd NEVER do when they are just a couple years older. good ol' innocence...
Yuck about the fly!! I always remind my kids about the gross things they ate when they were little. One of them had a taste of cow poop...! About the hair check out piggiesnponies.blogspot.com I did my own adaption to the circle braid. (A twist instead of the braid.)
You've gotta love boys. It keeps getting better as they get older. Before you know it he'll be peeing outside in the garden, or finding any excuse he can to be naked and run around the house. I've decided, "Once a boy, always a boy." They never really change. Thank goodness.
LOL - I love it! I have a child that eats bugs too... but it's my daughter who does it. She loves the roly-polys best. I find them in her mouth all the time, ick!!
Post a Comment