Friday, June 20, 2008

Don't tell my husband...


I couldn't resist.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been tempted to! Josh would kill me!! And My boy would not let me now that he is older! You are so funny:)

Karen said...

Hee Hee!! That's funny!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!!! I love it. Definitely one to keep for the future . . .

Keri said...

Ha ha! That's great...thanks for the laugh! By the way, I didn't tag you because I know how busy & overwhelmed you've been. Maybe next time...;)

Keri said...

Hey, have you seen Elle's new family blog? The link is on mine under "Jim & Elle".

Anonymous said...

That's funny! At least you didn't do what my sister did when her baby boy was about that age -- she put a dress on him!!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Hey great blog! Come see us at:
www.moochickensauce.blogspot.com

P.S. Did you VBAC with your son? How was that compared to your c-section with your daughter?

Here is my e-mail: nosrabharas@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

As funny as that is, he doesn't pass for a girl, which is a good thing.

MelancholySmile said...

Oh, I did that with E. He had such lovely, reddish hair, I couldn't resist. Now it's all cut short and impossible anyway....

Morgan said...

Ha ha ha! I love it!

Mary Beth said...

So cute! My 3 year old loves to glam up too, sometimes.