Zachary turned 10 months last Wednesday! I just keep thinking about the little helpless newborn he was 10 months ago. Now, you'd never be able to tell. I cry whenever I think about them growing up and leaving the house. I don't know how my mom ever let me go!
What he's doing now:
*LOVES to play with doorstops.
*Has the softest skin ever.
*Loves every food except applesauce--baby foods and solids!
*Gets very distracted when nursing...I will be weaning soon.
*Has 8 teeth. Chews on everything.
*Loves playing with his sister, but cries when she constantly takes his toys away or pushes him.
*Loves the freedom of crawling. He laughs all day long now!
*Loves sippy cups and throwing things on the floor while eating.
*Sleeps through the night for the most part. Between 7-8pm is bedtime, and 6-7am waketime.
Happy 10 months!

1 comments:
Your kids are adorable! Aubrey is so big. She is losing that baby look and is a cute, cute little girl! I am glad to see Zachary has that same adorable square mouth smile and probably cry just like his sister! I miss you guys:(
Post a Comment