Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's day has obviously passed, but I still have to show off my own mother. She has so many talents. She accomplishes everything she puts her mind to. Everything. I can talk to her about anything. So many times she inspires me through her words, helping me to see my potential. She is a spiritual giant. She's so kind, sensitive, and sweet. She loves everyone around her and shows it through the way she lives her life. Thank you, mom, for all you do for me!

I am so grateful to be a mother. I honestly wasn't expecting anything for Mother's Day, but Doug surprised me with flowers, breakfast, and some new CDs. He also gave a beautiful talk in sacrament meeting. We had a delicious dinner with some friends that night. It really was a lovely day in May. :)

1 comments:

MelancholySmile said...

Wow, you guys look so alike in that photo! Looks like you'll age gracefully. :) Isn't it lovely to be pleasantly surprised on Mother's Day? {or any day!}