I am NOT a crafty person. If I do anything crafty, it's because I steal from others. So I'm proud to say that I made these cute magnets (no, not an original idea, of course) for Mother's Day. I got the tutorial here, from Erin's blog, and they turned out to be lovely. Maybe I'll try to tackle decorating the kid's room now. Thanks for your idea, Erin, and for all of you who inspire me.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm right there with you, Janae, on the not craftiness. But I want to be crafty. So I have been trying. These look great and fun! They would look really cute in the middle of some ribbon on a hair bow. I think I'm going to try it, since I've been into making hair bows lately.
I feel totally cool to be linked in your blog. I need to make some more. Yours are so cute!
Post a Comment