I got behind...here's the books we've been reading.
March
March
I just finished the first book of the Twilight series...so far, so good. Now for A Thousand Splendid Suns!And I just added a shelfari bookshelf on the right of my blog, so you can always know what books I'm readin'. Also, if you aren't a part of Goodreads, join! It's a fun site where you can rate what books you're reading and see what your friends are reading.
Books are a fun addiction.



5 comments:
Thanks for the reading info. I love to read even though sometimes it is hard to find the time. I just had to leave a comment because I found your site and my name is Janae, my husband is Doug and I love the cheesecake factory! Also, my two favorite things at that place...the turtle cheesecake and avocado egg rolls! Crazy coincidences:)
Amen, book are great!
Janae!! It was so good to hear from you! I hope that you can some how make it up to Rexburg in July! Everybody misses you and would be soo excited to see you! Halsey's number is (435)512-1483
It feels like forever since I commented on your blog. I'm sorry. Life gets crazy. Every time I go to catch up on people's blogs I either start at the top or bottom of the list and usually don't get very far. That leaves the people in the middle (that's you) without my brilliant comments.
I've heard good things about A Thousand Splendid Suns, but haven't read it. Are you going to do the family reunion book? It should be fun. I voted for City of Thieves.
Now that it's getting hotter outside, my garden projects are trickling to a halt. Thus, more time for reading! Perfect timing for this post. :) Thanks for the inspiration, and thanks especially for the comments you left me today. I needed that- it's been a rough few days.
Post a Comment