Friday, April 4, 2008

Photo-shoot














We didn't make it to church on Easter (we had the dreaded sickness) so we were excited to get out of the house for church last week! Daddy took pictures of us. Zach's sitting up now and says "Da-da". Aubrey loves holding Zach and being a big sister. Who knew that being parents would be the most wonderful yet difficult thing we've ever done!?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Aubrey has the most beautiful hair and I love her little dress. Zach is a stud. You really do have such good looking kids. Will we get to see you guys at the reunion this summer? We plan to fly out.

Keri said...

What a beautiful bunch! I have no doubt that Aubrey's your daughter. Her coloring is so much like you. I loved your comment about parenting, too. Having 2 kids has definitly brought home how rewarding & challenging it is.

Morgan said...

ADORABLE!

Holly said...

Okay...your little family is SO stinkin' cute!! I love the kids outfits too!

Rolyndia said...

Janae you look so beautiful and your little ones are adorable. Hope all is well.