Wednesday, February 20, 2008

What a 2 year old does on a cold winter day

Plays matching games with cards

Runs laps through the house and jumps on pillows

Uses markers to make...

a walking stick/sword!

Plays with mommy's old jewelry

Makes pipe cleaner people and dances with them

And at the end of the day, cuddles with her brother. Phew!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Busy Busy! Your kids are so darn cute! They both have beautiful blue eyes!

Keri said...

I love this post. So cute that you have two "matching" kids...meaning they look so much alike!

Jen said...

It's exhausting, huh? :) I loved that post.

Walling Family said...

What a fun day! It is freezing up here too! I don't think we have been outside in days! We got about 4 1/2 inches of snow yesterday! Hope you are keeping warm!

Candace said...

i love the pipe cleaner people! :)