Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two reasons I blog

Zachary, almost 6 months

Aubrey, 2 years, 4 months
She was a hit at the library story time. So outgoing, and not afraid to try new things.

They're worth showing off, don't you think?

8 comments:

Keri said...

Yes, I think they are. I love how the ladies behind Aubrey are loving her!

Clark said...

Definitely! I can't believe how much Zach has changed. He's darling! It's fun to see Aubrey growing up. I think her and Kimball would get along really well. They're both pretty outgoing. We look forward to getting together at the reunion. Are you guys going?

Clark said...

Sorry, it's Amanda. I'm using Clark's computer.

Rolyndia said...

I am amazed how quick our little ones grow up. They truly are adorable.

Karen said...

So cute!!! and totally worth it!

Walling Family said...

Totally worth the blog! They are cute kids! Zach has changes just since we saw him in December. WOW!
Congrats on finishing your writing.

MelancholySmile said...

I love Aubrey's outfit! Ah, makes me want another little girl to dress. :)

Anonymous said...

They are growing so fast! What cuties.