Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gorgeous

Can you imagine this dress and this top for Aubrey's Easter dress? Oh, how I love girl clothes. And springtime.


8 comments:

Walling Family said...

Love it! Very cute! She would look adorable. then we would have to come and visit and I could take her picture.

amanda said...

that is a really pretty dress, don't think i personally could pay that much for it, but i might have to wait and watch for it on sale. thanks for sharing.

BionicKatie said...

the dresses are so cute. they might be expensive. i have seen some really cute dresses at target that i think would look cute on aubrey and there are some cute suits for zach.

Morgan said...

Makes me want a girl!

Keri said...

Cute, cute! That makes me want to go shopping!

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! I'll bet you could find a pattern and make a similar one. (or, have a grandma make it:)

Criscell said...

Hi Janae! Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how old they are! It seems like just the other day, your little girl was born!

Amanda said...

So cute! I too have discovered the world of girl clothes. Addilyn already has more clothes than I do, and that's just the 0-3 months outfits. It's so fun to shop for her. I can finally look in the whole store and not just the 1/4 of the store reserved for the boys' things.