A few new tricks.
Natalie inspired us to try solfege, and Aubrey picked it up in a day!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Aubrey's Talent Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A few new tricks.
Natalie inspired us to try solfege, and Aubrey picked it up in a day!
7 comments:
That was a fun video...was that a little burp in the middle? I loved it. You look great, by the way!
Hey Janae...it's me again! I answered your question about Baby Wise on my blog...I hope it helps. (I commented from your comment.) If you have questions, let me know and I can share some more details with you.
I commented again for you afer your comments...thanks for the comment about Kennedy...she is hilarious and she DEFINITELY keeps us on our toes, that is for sure. I love reading your blog and I am so glad I know what is happening with you. Hopefully my comments made sense...if not, let me know. I know getting babies to sleep is hard, but we got Kennedy to sleep 12 hours when she was around 6 months and I have been so strict with Ellis that he is already a champion sleeper, except for last night! :) Hang in there and let me know what I can do to help! Merry Christmas, Janae!
I love the video, it's darling. I think we'll try it with the boys.
The Hale family mentioned Babywise. If you're talking about the book On Becoming Babywise, I've also read it (twice), and I like it a lot. It just makes sense. I used it with Kimball and he was sleeping through the night by 2 months. I tried to use it with Sammy, but it was hard with both the boys. I'm using it with Addilyn and I think it's working. She's already a pretty good sleeper at night. I've heard they have a On Becoming Babywise 2 about toddlers. I'm thinking of reading that as well. Let me know if you have any questions.
We aren't for sure about where we are going yet...we have 2 offers and they are both good...we talk more of the San Antonio one cause it's well NOT Rexburg!
I am doing Babywise with Carter...he is awesome at it!
PS I did get your check yesterday...I will send of your MK stuff tomorrow!
Post a Comment