Thanks so much for the etsy idea. I opened a shop today. I am waiting to see what frames I have left after the weekend and then I will post them up for sale on my etsy site. There isn't anything there yet, but after Saturday you can check it out... jennitaframes.etsy.com Thanks again Janae!!!!
7 comments:
he is so cute. love the smile.
Does he still like to be bundled like that? He sure looks cute!
Wow, he's getting to be such a big boy. What a cutie!
That has gone by fast already. And I like the blanket. :)
He is growing so much. What a cutie! He and Aubrey look a lot alike.
Thanks so much for the etsy idea. I opened a shop today. I am waiting to see what frames I have left after the weekend and then I will post them up for sale on my etsy site. There isn't anything there yet, but after Saturday you can check it out...
jennitaframes.etsy.com
Thanks again Janae!!!!
I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's darling!
Post a Comment