Thursday, November 1, 2007

Princess and the Pea





Every Valentine's and Halloween I make these delicious sugar cookies. The picture does not do them justice. There were a lot of firsts. It was our first Halloween that wasn't snowy or cold. It was clear with a light breeze outside, and such beautiful fall scenery. I forgot to bring Aubrey's undershirt so it didn't really match, but she didn't care. It was also Zach's first Halloween, and he was so excited that he lost a pod on our journeys outside! It was Aubrey's first time trick or treating. We went with friends to some ward member's homes. Aubrey kept wanting to take lots of candy out of the baskets when it was given to her--she caught on quick. But then she surprised me by taking out all the candy in her bag and giving it to her friend Anna. Of course, soon after she wanted to take all of Anna's candy! What a cute girl. I'm glad she's feeling better.

6 comments:

Keri said...

Oh, such adorable costumes. And the cookies look so yummy. I have that same Valentines & Halloween tradition, but this year I didn't do it. (We decorated cookies for our costume party, but they were store bought, and that just ISN'T the same.) Maybe I'll have to make some after Halloween. Mmmm...

Natalie said...

that is so cute. Aubrey looks beautiful.

Michelle said...

They look adorable. I can't wait to be able to go trick or treating with Jonny, and hopefully in warmer weather than Rexburg. How fun!

Howling Pickup said...

So cute!

amanda said...

so those cookies look really good. yummy! and love the outfits. they look awesome

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).