Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When Daddy gives baby a bath


So true... gotta love dads.

Today I got out of the car after going to the library, and felt a sudden pain like a needle prick on the back of my neck. Then I felt something crawling/moving down my back. I whacked myself but didn't find anything. There was a bump on my neck, but it went down after a few minutes. But the pain was still there.

Well, just now I was changing into my pajamas and a dead bee came falling out of my shirt. SICK! It had fallen in after stinging me and was there the whole evening. I never knew a sting could be so immensely painful!

3 comments:

amanda said...

No way!!! that just happened to emma last night. She was to a friends house and it went up her shirt. it wasn't until she was in the house she felt it. and the sting was really big. Those dumb bees!!!

Keri said...

Okay, the kid in the sink...that's pretty gross! The bee sting--OUCH! Crazy that you were wearing it for so long, too. At least you know what the pain was from, though.

Erin L said...

That's crazy about the bee. And the picture of hte baby is too funny. Sometimes Dads are just a little oblivious to the details.