My cat Pickles is gone. 3 1/2 years old, we'd had her since she was born. I even watched her birth! (my parent's cat had kittens, and Pickles was one of them) We just can't take her to Ohio. Having 2 kids in the car will be insane enough. So we found her a new home with a young couple who seems like they'll take good care of her.
One of the pictures is after we got her yearly shave. She looks like a skinny rat when we do that! The other is her fluffy, usual self.
I cried. I've grown up with cats. I think I'll be crying for a long time. It's funny because this is the first time I've had to give away my pet. My family usually keeps them until they die.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Farewell, Pickles
Posted by
Janae
at
3:07 PM
Labels: Our family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment