Life can change in moments. We are now a family of four. We've been so blessed to have had no complications for Zach's delivery. I know it's because of all of your prayers.
Now it's just the roller coaster ride of the next few weeks. I am feeling great physically, but emotionally I'm not all there. One moment I'll be so excited to move, the next I'll be crying and overwhelmed. Those post-partum baby blues come and go, I guess. I am in awe of what my body went through to have children, and to be able to raise them is an honor. It's taught me patience and unselfishness, and Doug and I have a stronger relationship than ever. God loves each of us!
Zach is doing so well. He is already sleeping well at night now, waking up just to nurse. We'll see if that lasts. : ) Aubrey is a great helper. She's been getting a bit whiny now that grandma isn't here to play with her, though, so we're trying to give her one-on-one time every day. Life is going well!
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Changes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You look great! He is so cute and you are already out and about. We can't wait to see you guys! Keep us informed.
Isn't it crazy how life seems to change so quickly! You do look great. How long until you move? I wish you well without the help of your mom there. Aren't moms wonderful?
We move Aug. 31st. We'll bless the baby in Utah that weekend and then take 3 days to drive there. I do miss my mom's help. It's easy to take care of kids when there's someone else to help out. Can't wait to see you Diantha!
I think its great that you are already out and about too! We'll miss you guys when leave
Post a Comment