She's so sweet! I love the picture of her awake in the pink blanky. So cute you guys! Hope you're all doing well. More pictures welcome anytime. :-)
Are you kidding me? These pictures are so beautiful! And you look absolutely gorgeous, Janae. Congratulations again!
Awwwww!!!! So cute! She looks just like a little Pew, minus the dark hair. Adorable! And you are beautiful too!
Janae, she is so beautiful, and you look absolutely AMAZING!! I Miss you guys so much!
Sorry it took me so long to around to mentioning this, but she (and you) are just beautiful. Congrats.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so sweet! I love the picture of her awake in the pink blanky. So cute you guys! Hope you're all doing well. More pictures welcome anytime. :-)
Are you kidding me? These pictures are so beautiful! And you look absolutely gorgeous, Janae. Congratulations again!
Awwwww!!!! So cute! She looks just like a little Pew, minus the dark hair. Adorable! And you are beautiful too!
Janae, she is so beautiful, and you look absolutely AMAZING!! I Miss you guys so much!
Sorry it took me so long to around to mentioning this, but she (and you) are just beautiful. Congrats.
Post a Comment