Saturday, October 2, 2010

Still here!

It's finally starting to feel like fall here! We had such a fun summer. I plan to update you on that soon. D is back from his travels now and in his last year of doctorate studies at Cincinnati Conservatory of Music; Aubrey started full-day kindergarten and loves it (though I miss her immensely); and we're feeling just about ready to add a new little one to the mix.

I'm due in 5 days and feeling like the baby is coming soon. We'll see. 10-10-10 is what Doug is hoping for. :)

The kids got pictures taken for their 3rd and 5th birthdays, and I gave in and got some of me too. I'm having loading issues with blogger, so there's an update. I've been having random contractions today (and I don't usually get much of Braxton Hicks contractions) so there may be baby pictures to show you in the next few days!

4 comments:

Tiff said...

I have been checking your blog almost everyday to see if you've had your baby. I'm sorry you are still pregnant, the last few weeks are miserable. I look forward to seeing the pictures of the summer and of your new baby girl. Love ya.

Ben said...

GO Doug! Hang in there man your almost done!

Kris said...

Yay - can't wait for more pics and especially pics of (hopefully) baby!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you didn't make it to 10-10-10, but I bet you're glad to get that baby girl out!