This is looooong overdue, but I had a problem uploading the pictures for some reason until now.
I love shopping for our kids. I find it so fun to find frugal deals. A received her Easter dress from her grandparents this year, so we found Z a little suit to go with it. I found it at Target and had accumulated $5 gift cards, enough to pay for the suit!
We've had a few wonderfully talented friends who took pictures for us. These were taken by the Heatons. They turned out to be soooo adorable (I know, I'm biased).
I love shopping for our kids. I find it so fun to find frugal deals. A received her Easter dress from her grandparents this year, so we found Z a little suit to go with it. I found it at Target and had accumulated $5 gift cards, enough to pay for the suit!
We've had a few wonderfully talented friends who took pictures for us. These were taken by the Heatons. They turned out to be soooo adorable (I know, I'm biased).







3 comments:
they are so cute!!
Adorable. Jenna has that same dress. It's so pretty! And your little man is quite the handsome one!
super cute
Post a Comment