I've done a private blog. I've done a password protected blog. And obviously, neither one worked well for me. So I'm going back to a public blog.
I stopped for such a long while because I got tired of sharing my life with everyone "silently". Everywhere I went it seemed that people already knew what was going on with our family and for some reason that started to bug me.
But then I found myself taking less pictures...and found the holidays coming and going quicker than usual. Blogging has helped me to reminisce and remember the good times our family has shared. And to share those times with you as well.
So, for REALS. I'm back. And if you don't know already, I love it when it's not silent out there. :)
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Ummm....hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
i completely understand. and i'm thrilled about your choice to go public! my private blog lasted for 30 minutes. you have the new address right? love sharon
welcome back! I've decided to split my blog: my personal blog is still private, but I have a new public blog for all my crafty stuff. I like hearing from people too - it helps keep me posting! :) so I'm glad you're back and public; it will be easier to keep in touch with you now. :)
Yay! I missed you!
I've missed reading your blog! It's fun to know what's going on with your family since we don't get to see you much. Thanks for sharing you life!!
Ive missed you! I wish i had the time to catch up on my posting. Keep checking some day I will be back at it!
I'm not condeming anyone who wants to make their lives public via the web, but there are just so many weirdos out there in cyber-space, it makes me rather uncomfortable to print out photos of myself... etc...and other personal stuff....
but it is a good way to do a sort of diary type thing, I so agree!
How do you make them private btw?
Post a Comment