Our boy loves all things related to sharks. He first discovered them on Nemo with "Bruce the shark". It started last summer, but that's ALL he talks about now. It's a love/hate relationship. Some days he'll say, "They're gonna eat me!" and freak out and refuse to play with his shark toys. Other days, he colors sharks, pretends to eat us, etc. Guess he's had bad dreams. Don't blame him--I dreamed 6 of my teeth fell out last night. :)
A drew these sharks for him in the bathtub. Z always requests "lots of teef and a triangle fin".
A drew these sharks for him in the bathtub. Z always requests "lots of teef and a triangle fin".

3 comments:
Madison has a love hate relationship with snakes. Kids are so funny. I am very impressed with the pancakes!
That is so funny, Elijah is obsessed with them as well thanks to Nemo!
That is so cute! Those pancakes are adorable! I love to see you posting again, it's great to see/read. Brit :o)
Post a Comment