I am missing summer sunshine and family. I'll be trying to update about our past summer fun this week. It seems like the older my kids get, the less time I have and the more time they need. Which is fine with me--just less time to blog about life cuz we're living it, right? :)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hear you! I need either less to do or a few more hours plus some energy! This would be why my blog has been dormant!
So true, about blogging less because you're living more. It's not necessarily a bad thing. Take luck with the time management issue...and when you figure it out, let me know how!
ROGHT! :) Looking forward to updates
Janae, send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog. I hope you're doing well.
michellecnielsen@gmail.com
Post a Comment