Aubrey turned four last week! She wanted a princess party. We invited her closest friends since our place is a bit small...we wish we could have invited you all. She requested a pinata and a piggy bank for her birthday and got both, since--after all--it was a princess party and she's a Pew. :)
We made necklaces and played pin-the-heart-on-the-crown.
Then came the pull string Cinderella pinata. Things have to be dainty when you're in princess attire.Presents...she was spoiled!Lunch Doug and I made a Cinderella cake! I found a how-to on youtube. It was worth all the work--it turned out beautifully. Can you tell which princess is Aubrey's favorite? We didn't know where to put the candles...we didn't want Cinderella to catch on fire!The party was so much fun. Thanks to my cousin for your help with planning it!
London loved looking at this post. She asked me all about Aubrey and wanted to know where she lived and if we could drive there. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together! Doug needs to get a job here in San Diego when he finishes!
1 comments:
London loved looking at this post. She asked me all about Aubrey and wanted to know where she lived and if we could drive there. I wish we lived closer so our kids could play together! Doug needs to get a job here in San Diego when he finishes!
Post a Comment