Dear Aubrey,

You've come to love all things princess. We never know what you'll be wearing when you wake up in the morning. Princess dolls, princess games, princess coloring books and puzzles are your favorite! And oh, how you love to twirl and dance.


Your stash of books from the library have become your most prized possessions. (We're hoping your heart won't break when we return them.) At naptime, you often change from your clothes to your "beautiful dress" (Cinderella), swimsuit, and/or pajamas.

Then you tuck your babies in to bed and read a few Princess stories. Every day I watch as you--my little princess--grows bigger, hoping that I'll be able to give you the kind of happiness you give me.

I love you!
Mom
3 comments:
what a sweet, special little girl you have!
This reminds me SO much of my little Brooklyn! She is a doll Janae! Really... SO cute. I loved this post! :)
She is a little princess:) What a cutie.
Post a Comment