Thursday, March 19, 2009

Springtime

Been sick here--strep throat for me, bronchitis for the hubby...but we've still managed to have fun in the sunshine. There's something about fresh air, throwing rocks into the canal, and visiting the duck pond that lifts our spirits. Spring is coming!






8 comments:

Karen said...

Sorry you guys aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. Love the pictures and I LOVE Aubrey's dress!! So cute!

Keri said...

Aubrey's adorable in her dress and flip-flops. I can see how much Zachary adores his sister, too. I hope you feel better soon!

Shaela said...

ahh, "spring is coming" - doesn't that sound wonderful?! Hope you guys get feeling better :)

Halsey said...

Sickness is no good! I've been sick for the past couple days with some virus. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Zach looks like mini-Doug!

yettie/jessie said...

i am so jelous that you can actually see the grass i dont think will really be able to see grass for another month and i am starting to get cabin fever. i love the pictures and i am so sorry that you are not doing well. wish we were closer i would bring you home made soup.

yettie/jessie said...

i am so jelous that you can actually see the grass i dont think will really be able to see grass for another month and i am starting to get cabin fever. i love the pictures and i am so sorry that you are not doing well. wish we were closer i would bring you home made soup.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

ah, the smell of Spring. And the is a cute dress on your girl.

Stacey said...

Hello Pews! Long time, no see. Your kids are ADORABLE! I just want to squeeze their little cheeks! Sounds like life is going well for you guys. Keep in touch!