Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!



Happy Valentine's!
We celebrated last weekend with a date to TGIF's and to see the play The Seagull. I can't remember the last time we were out for 6 hours without kids. It was soooo lovely. Much thanks to the Roarks for babysitting!
This weekend, we've already made sugar cookies (which happens every year) and ate too many (which happens every year) and vowed to never eat them again (which, again, happens every year). We've been saving up for some wants we've had for a long time, and finally got them...Doug got Hamlet and Robin Hood extended versions, and I got new running shoes!! I'm running a 10k in May, and hope to do a half in the fall.
Tonight is pizza night at our house. No cooking for me=a fabulous day. Hope your weekend is special!

6 comments:

Heather Rice said...

Yummy! Sounds like good food for Valentine's Day! Love the pictures of the kids! If you email me some pictures (or a picture of your family) I can make you a blog header. Super easy!

Have a great day!!!!

t.t.turner said...

Oooh, I love Chekhov's The Seagull, though it's very dark. I love the topless picture/Valentine. :)

Claireese said...

How fun!!

Shaela said...

sounds like a great day for you!

Rolyndia said...

Sounds like it was a great day. Glad you were able to get out and enjoy yourself with Doug.

Jenni said...

Really cute Valentines! You're kids are growing up so fast and very well I might add. Sounds like your Valentine's Day was a blast.