Monday, February 9, 2009

FREE Photo album

(Sing to the tune of Once There Was a Snowman)
Two weeks ago there was a snowman, snowman, snowman,
Two weeks ago there was a snowman,
Tall tall tall.
In the sun it melted, melted, melted
in the sun it melted,
and we don't mind at all!

It's been in the 50s for the past few days! Amazing how it lifts my spirits. I wanted to let you in on a fabulous deal:

HOORRAY is offering a free photo album until tomorrow, Feb. 10th.
The code is 11X8FREEPB. Click HERE to get started. I'm working on a baby book for Zach, since I never really finished his. For free is too good to pass up!

This doesn't work for Photo albums with window specification of sizes
8.75*8.75 and 8.75*11.25. It does works for the remaining scenarios (up to $34.97):

Photo Albums with window:
1)11.25 * 8.75
2)12.75 * 10.25

Hard Cover Photo Albums (without window):
1) 8.75 * 8.75
2) 8.75 * 11.25

Soft cover Photo Albums:
1) 7 * 5
2) 8 * 10
3) 8.5 * 11.

Have fun and let me know how it goes!

2 comments:

Kierst said...

Ooh, thanks for the idea! I wanted to let you know, in case you want to make 2, that Shutterfly is also giving away a free 8X8 book if you use iPhoto to upload your pictures. Shutterfly has a new iPhoto exporter. You have to upload them by tonight but you have another week or so to make the book.

Brian and Becky said...

Well, I worked on my book for several hours tonight, then when I went to put in the code, it said it was expired!! Just had to vent...