In the car today:
Aubrey: "Look mommy, the sky is blue today! The clouds are gone."
Me: "They sure are. Maybe there will be clouds tomorrow."
Aubrey: "Let's go to the store and buy some clouds today, okay?"
Love it.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever! She is getting so big! I still picture her as this little baby when we came visiting teaching! she is so cute !
That's a keeper. :)
oh, that is SO SWEET! I hope you're keeping a little quote book for things like that. :0)
That is SO cute! What a sweetie.
Hi Janae,
I'm not sure what Abby's email address is, but send me your address and I can let her know you want to be invited (I'll post a comment for her).
hey Janae, I left you a comment on my blog...
Post a Comment