Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks Shaela!





Shaela, of Genunique Cards, sent me the goods I won from her blog giveaway! Check out her site...her stuff is creative and adorable.

Thank you, Shaela!! All of you ready to have a baby or be married, be prepared to get some cute cards from me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She does such an awesome job!

Brian and Becky said...

Are these real cards, or e-cards? Super cute!

Janae said...

They're real cards! Someday, I want to buy all the stuff to make cards.

Shaela said...

Thanks for the shout out, Janae! I'm glad you like them. Although the pack is labeled Baby/Wedding Pack, some of those blank "wedding" cards can be used for anniversaries or love notes to your hunny, and the boy and girl outfit cards can be a birthday card for a child or a thank you card for a child's gift - just think outside the box! :0)

Janae said...

okay, I'm starting to feel VERY uncreative now...thanks for the tips, Shaela!