Monday, October 13, 2008

Our Little Olympians

This is now our double stroller. Aubrey's over the 20 lb. limit, but no worries--it's sturdy. I love the look people give me when they suddenly see there's 2 in there.



After our Sunday walk, Zach discovered he could sing. His first tune was the Olympic theme, courtesy of his sister's constant warbling. Our poor children--bound to be music nerds!

8 comments:

Keri said...

Your double stroller is great! We have a very similar one. Sydney might be a bit too big for it now, but there was a time where she actually really liked riding around like that!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Haha, I love it!

Brian and Becky said...

Hilarious! Whatever works, right?

Holly said...

It's WAY better than getting one of those double stollers... I've seen how hard it is for the mom trying to push them around in town! :) haha. Cute kids!!

Shaela said...

lol - oh, I remember those days!

MelancholySmile said...

I can't get over how BLONDE your kids are! It is so adorable. And I love the improvised double stroller- that's a photo for the wedding video someday. :)

Morgan said...

What a fantastic double stroller!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Your kids will be music nerds AND your house will never be quiet. But at the same time, we'd never have it any other way, right? My baby is the same way and I love it!