Saturday, October 4, 2008

Handbag Giveaway!


Check out THIS website. They're giving out 24 handbags in 24 hours on Oct. 15th! Sign up to win--what's there to lose?

2 comments:

Halsey said...

Look at you, you stylish thing! Shoot, I'll do it...and I DO have your address, by the way. We're still getting the announcement designed and printed so it should go out around the end of October. Tell Doug "hi" for me. I miss you guys!

Kris said...

Sorry, this has nothing to do with handbags, although that is a great idea and I think I'll register. Anyway, this is in response to the comment you made on my last post about NY. The second half of the trip we spent in Ithaca visiting one of my best friends whose husband is going to Cornell law school right now! I absolutely loved it! She says the people are way liberal but the town is gorgeous and has lots of things to do (or at least I thought so). I bet you would love it too. Palmyra is only an hour away and it is about 4 hours from NYC. The campus is beautiful and very historic. I loved the time we spent there.
Also, I realize there's only a chance you might end up being there, but I'll have to e-mail you pictures of their apartment court. It was awesome for anyone with children, tons of room to run around and parks and trails super close. Anyway, sorry for the random comments, but I just had to tell you how much I loved Ithaca!