So darling, Janae - sorry I missed your message the other day! We were video-chatting with our friends on the east coast. We have to talk sometime! As for the shoes... a 3 year old is never too young to start sporting some stilettos... :)
I would do some cute purple flats...maybe even sparkle ones. They are everywhere but I am no fashion queen. Cute pictures. They grow up so stinkin' fast.
7 comments:
remember those bee bop shoes we wore as kids? do they still make those? try that. they are uber cute and they will bring back fun memories.
Cute pics!
Oh my word... those are two of the cutest kids I've ever seen!! :)
So darling, Janae - sorry I missed your message the other day! We were video-chatting with our friends on the east coast. We have to talk sometime!
As for the shoes... a 3 year old is never too young to start sporting some stilettos... :)
I would go with a brown of some sort- maybe mary janes?
I would do some cute purple flats...maybe even sparkle ones. They are everywhere but I am no fashion queen. Cute pictures. They grow up so stinkin' fast.
they are SO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big they are!! And as for shows... no idea. Sorry!
Post a Comment