Thursday, September 11, 2008

A day out

We went to Brown County State Park in Indiana last weekend with our friends, the Olsens. We were going to camp with them, but since Doug's always crazy busy with composing and getting ready for doctorate applications, we just went for the day. It was SO beautiful and SO fun!

On the 2 hour drive there, Zach conked out--his mouth kept falling down further and further. It was hilarious, I tell you.

Aubrey, on the other hand, was content dancing to the Olympic theme. She's been obsessed with it ever since we heard it over and over during the Olympics...and now, we keep hearing it over and over. And over. It's in my head all day long.
It's blurry but kind of a cool shot, don'tcha think?

I had to take a picture.

Some gorgeous scenery

Hiking trails
A hammock the Olsens had set up at their camp site--the kids loved it!

The tire swing was a hit with Kylee and Aubrey.

Zach trying to grab the camera

There were fun shops there and so much to do! Thanks for inviting us, Brian and Becky!

4 comments:

Keri said...

Looks like fun. All you friends back east make me jealous of the beautiful scenery!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey looks like a fireball! And what a cutie Zach is :)

Kris said...

Looks like you guys have so much fun all the time! I'm jealous! keep the pics coming - I love staying caught up with you guys. :-)

Shaela said...

I love that sign!! LOL I SO want to post some rules like that on a sign in our front yard and call it "The Lord's Neighborhood", since there are 3 churches within a couple blocks of us!