totally awesome!
Cute Janae, looks good.
Ooh, sassy!
Your hair always looks so cute. I am still trying to find somebody who can actually cut mine without charging me over 50 bucks. Wish we could get together. I miss Rexburg and my friends there. Maybe one day we'll be in Utah at the same time. :)
LOVE IT! Your hair always looks awesome!
The new cut looks great!!
Hey honey- nice haircut! I hope you're having tons of fun on vacation... My e-mail is halseyann@gmail.com
Hey Janae I love the new hair cut. Very flattering on you!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
totally awesome!
Cute Janae, looks good.
Ooh, sassy!
Your hair always looks so cute. I am still trying to find somebody who can actually cut mine without charging me over 50 bucks. Wish we could get together. I miss Rexburg and my friends there. Maybe one day we'll be in Utah at the same time. :)
LOVE IT! Your hair always looks awesome!
The new cut looks great!!
Hey honey- nice haircut! I hope you're having tons of fun on vacation... My e-mail is halseyann@gmail.com
Hey Janae I love the new hair cut. Very flattering on you!
Post a Comment