Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4th of July and other tidbits

This is one AWESOME inflatable waterslide our friends had.
Go Aubrey, go! Thank you to the Hartmans--what fun!

I'm talking TONS. OF. FUN. They said this will be happening every week this summer.

On another note, I found this on making crafts for when we're traveling. They look like they'd be perfect for the airplane. Any other ideas to make the trip smoother?

Has anyone ever wondered why we only say Happy Holidays at Christmastime? Well, I'm breaking that rule--Happy Holidays (with capital H's)! Have a wonderful day full of food, fun, and freedom! (Wow, it's late--I'm really getting cheesy.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun:) Hope it was a good 4th for you and your fam...

Michelle said...

Wow! I would have a hard time not jumping in and playing on that waterslide myself. How fun. Glad you had a "Happy Holiday". See you this next weekend!

Amanda said...

I think my boys could play most of the day in the water alone, but add a fun blow-up water slide and they'd never come inside. Brilliant!

conner posse said...

what a SWEET inflatable pool!! my goodness, i have never seen anything like that. do they own it or rent it? that would take forever to blow up by mouth. LOL i just blew up our tiny pool by mouth and i about died. i have no clue where that darn blower thing is...

Annie L said...

Very creative post